• Girls Whatsapp number | Boys Whatsapp number | Indian Girls Whatsapp umber

    Ad2

    Sunday, February 12, 2017

    Amily from Johannesburg South Africa



    hey i am a Amity Amity velle currently lived in Amity velle South Africa,. i am single and need a friend. i am decided to make a whatsapp friends. people around Johannesburg  with good personality can join in my group drop your number if you want to join in my group.

    some of my best friends whatsapp number. you can also add them for friend.

    WhatsApp
    +27 00788 44588
    +27 97886 66759 

    4 comments:

    1. Hello nice to meet you,
      my name is princess. Your profile really impressed me, send me a message through my private email address so that i will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you . I'm looking forward to hear from you.
      (princess.elliot2006@gmail.com)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hello nice to meet you,
      my name is princess. Your profile really impressed me, send me a message through my private email address so that i will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you . I'm looking forward to hear from you.
      (princess.elliot2006@gmail.com)

      ReplyDelete

    Ad3